The previous two cohorts of Yr. 11 leavers have progressed on to a wide range of post-16 destinations across a variety of settings.
They include the following:
- Level 3 Mechanic apprenticeship
- A-Levels (Psychology & Sociology) along with a Level 3 Criminology course at Brockenhurst College
- Level 2 Public Uniform Service course – Bournemouth & Poole College
- CHI project – ‘Classroom in the Heart of Industry (in association with Linwood School)
- Level 1 Media course – Bournemouth & Poole College
- Level 2 Carpentry course – Bournemouth & Poole College
- ‘Ready to Work’ programme – SWRAC
‘My son was very supported with his own transition meetings, and I know he felt that support and appreciated it.’
‘From initial discussions on post-16 choices through to supported appointments with the post-16 choice, we were given information as needed and felt my son’s needs were considered and worked with. I also feel that the students are given good opportunities to help them make decisions about their post-16 choices’
‘Thank you for everything you’ve done for R…, you truly have helped him to grow into an amazing young man. You have supported and encouraged him along and it has made such a difference. Getting his (part-time) job has been life changing for R’.
Christmas Holidays! 11th December 2023 – 01st January 2024